- Internet Providers & Pricing
- Installation Process
- Billing Information
- Change Fiber Service
- How Fiber Works
- Frequently Asked Questions
Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program that helps many low-income households pay for broadband service. Eligible households can receive a discount up to $30 per month on internet service.
Who is eligible?
Here are the ways your household can qualify for the ACP:
- Based on your household income
- You are eligible if your income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The guideline is based on your household size and state.
- If you or your child or dependent participate in certain government assistance programs such as:
- SNAP Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- If you or anyone in your household already receives a Lifeline benefit
Idaho Falls Fiber Providers
The following Idaho Falls Fiber providers offer ACP discounts.
What is the process?
- Go to www.affordableconnectivity.gov and complete the online application form, including providing the required eligibility documentation. There is an option to print and mail in the application if you prefer.
- Once your application for the ACP benefit is approved, sign up for service at Idaho Falls Fiber and choose an internet service provider that offers ACP discounts.
- Contact your preferred internet service provider and provide them with your ACP information. Service providers may have their own ACP application process, so consumers should contact their preferred service provider for more information.
Additional information about the Affordable Connectivity Program is available at https://www.fcc.gov/acp or call our office at 208-612-8725.