- Idaho Falls Fiber Expansion Update
- Idaho Falls Fiber Celebrates Milestone with 1,000th Customer
- Streaming Content is Easy with Idaho Falls Fiber
- What Your Neighbors Say About Idaho Falls Fiber
- Idaho Falls Fiber Welcomes ConnectFast to the State’s Largest, Open-Access Fiber Network.
- Local internet service provider joins the Idaho Falls Fiber Network
- Idaho Falls Fiber Announces Price Reduction, New Areas for Fiber Installation
- Fiber Goes Citywide
Idaho Falls Fiber Expansion Update
July 31, 2020
Idaho Falls Fiber crews and contractors are adding fiber optic cable in several Idaho Falls neighborhoods. Idaho Falls Fiber is taking pre-signups, which means crews will drop the line to your house during the construction phase and then come at a later date to make the final fiber connection. Please note: there will be several weeks between the line drop and the fiber connection. If you have questions about the pre-signup, please give us a call at (208) 612-8725.
To check availability of fiber in your neighborhood, click on our INTERACTIVE MAP.